Hollenbeck Palms offers three levels of care on one campus.
Hollenbeck Palms' Assisted Residential Living Program (ARL) provides services customized to individual residents in their apartments. Trained ARL nurses assist with the activities of daily living while residents enjoy the continuity of living in their own familiar surroundings. This program is especially beneficial to residents making the transition from the skilled nursing facility back to independent living.
Residents are assessed upon admission (or upon significant changes in status) to determine the level of assistance needed. Extra charges may apply. For example, we're able to help with:
- Giving medications/filling prescriptions
- Carrying out treatments
- Routine health checks (blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.)
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Reminder/escort services for meals, activities, and medical appointments
- Special diets accommodated/dietary assistance
- Meal room service if required
- Assistance with medical insurance issues
- Wellness Clinics