Certified Nursing Assistant
April 16, 2020
Provides Direct Resident Care under supervision of the Charge Nurse.
The Nurse Assistant follows established policies and procedures while providing and coordinating resident care with other facility personnel.
(Part-time & Full-Time) opportunities available.
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course.
- Clear fingerprinting through DOJ and FBI
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred (1-3 years)
- Basic computer skills
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations with a cool head
- Able to work any shift, overtime, weekends, and holidays