Loneliness in elderly adults is a serious health risk affecting many people in the United States. Moving into a senior community full of life-enrichment activities can reduce loneliness and avert the risk of severe medical conditions.
- The risk of Alzheimer’s nearly doubles with lonely seniors
- 30% of 46 million seniors live alone
- Lonely seniors are more likely to drink and smoke in excess
- Isolation can lead to elder abuse
- Why living in a community can be the solution
Download this guide to see what we offer!
Learn more by downloading this guide
Due to COVID-19, many seniors have lived in isolation and suffered mentally or physically. Senior living communities offer residents a full calendar of life enrichment activities and ensure they are not alone.
Hollenbeck Palms has a Memory Enhancement Unit opening soon! If you would like to sign up to get on the waiting list, contact Zhana Dubin at firstname.lastname@example.org.