Residency OptionsThe Heideman Care Center
We treat residents who require closely monitored care with loving dignity.
Nestled in the community’s lush garden, the Heideman Care Center offers a heightened level of care, right on campus. The Medicare/Medi-Cal certified Care Center provides a comprehensive spectrum of services that can meet the short- or long-term needs of residents.
The 10,000 square-foot center has private and semi-private rooms with separate televisions in each room, individual bathrooms, and vanities. Residents in need of care are able to continue to enjoy a program of daily activities and social gatherings within the center, or outside in a beautiful patio garden. Our skilled nursing professionals create a warm, inviting atmosphere where residents are much much more than patients; they are members of the Hollenbeck Palms community.
Care You Can Count On
Under the guidance of our dedicated and long tenured Director of Nursing, the Heideman Care Center has a high ratio of caring staff to patients. We always have a Registered Nurse on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and two physicians oversee the care of all patients.
Need more information?
Contact us to learn more about our skilled nursing services at the Hiedeman Care Center
Our skilled nursing services include:
- 7 day, 24-hour Registered Nurse (RN) on duty
- Private, companion, and full care options
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Access to group psychotherapy and a visiting psychiatrist
- Registered dietitian and nutrition services
- On-site dentistry and podiatry services
- Respiratory therapy
- Intravenous therapy
- Pain and wound management
- Hospice and palliative care
- Full calendar of activities and social events