Entry Plans A, B, C, & D
Hollenbeck Palms has developed four Financial Entry Plans so that you can choose the one that works best for your retirement plan. Your Marketing representative will be happy to explain these options during your visit to Hollenbeck Palms, or by phone.
Plan A, or Lump Sum Payment for Life, requires that residents assign all or a portion of designated assets and income into Hollenbeck’s account for their continuing care. These assets and income are accepted as full payment and no additional fees are charged. Residents will have access to the account for their personal needs.
Plan B requires that residents pay an entry fee. Residents also pay a monthly fee, which is significantly less than the Plan C plan below.
Plan C (except Magnolia Court)
Plan C does not require an entry fee. Residents pay a monthly fee only.
Plan D Refundable Option
The Plan D Refundable Option requires an entry fee, which is 85% refundable after the apartment has been reassigned to a new resident. Residents also pay a monthly fee.
The Entry Fee that is noted above is a one-time fee, and is amortized at 2% per month for a period of 50 months.
All of the Entry Plans provide the resident with a home on our eight-acre gated garden campus. Included are two or three meals per day, all utilities & maintenance, wellness checks, transportation, and all activities Hollenbeck offers.
Residents of Rose Terrace, Vista Grande, Rush-Allen – three meals daily
Residents of Magnolia Court – two meals daily
Two dining venues are available:
- Grand Dining Room with a traditional setting
- Skyline Bistro with a casual appeal and view of downtown LA
- Basic utilities (phone and DSL connections are extra)
- Maintenance of community, grounds, and apartment
- Around the clock security
- Emergency call response
- Transportation to doctors within a 10 mile radius
- Supervised fitness center and variety of exercise classes
- Learning Center with computers and library
- A variety of programs and activities to appeal to all types of people, including:
- Local trips to the theater, museums and shopping
- Wellness programs provided by our staff and outside speakers
- Guest speakers from the LA Opera and Cal State LA
- Musical performances
- and much more