Skilled Nursing & Memory Enhancement Care
If needed, Hollenbeck Palms offers a heightened level of care right on campus.
Nestled among lush foliage and blooming flowers are Heideman Care Center and Heideman Hall. When residents require closely monitored care, they are treated with loving dignity by our team of trained and licensed medical staff. Our 106-bed Medicare/Medi-Cal certified skilled nursing facility is equipped to provide many specialized services to meet the short- or long-term needs of residents.
- 24-hour registered nurse (RN) on duty
- Companion, Custodial & Full Care options
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Intravenous therapy
- Pain management
- Hospice support for the chronically ill
- Structured care for functionally and cognitively impaired residents, such as those suffering from Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia
- Precautions and assistance for problems of disorientation and wandering
- One-to-one activities for bed-ridden and self-isolating residents
- Additionally, Hollenbeck Palms’ Skilled Nursing provides or facilitates Psychiatric services