Do you think differently? Do you relentlessly search for information you are passionate about? Do you enjoy learning and discovering ways to do things better? Do you view “no” as an opportunity? If this is you, we want you to join our team in creating experiences for people and shaping a positive work/life experience for you. Explore opportunities with us and become a part of the place that encourages and enables people to be their best. We’ve been waiting for you.
Experience Your Career
We are currently looking for full and part time RN's to join our team!
All shifts 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am
- Proven ability to manage and mentor staff; Charge Nurse or supervisory experience preferred
- Clear fingerprinting through DOJ and FBI
- License in good standing with a valid license by the State
- Minimum one year medication pass required
- Proficient skills with electronic documentation
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with medication management, IVs, PICC lines, EHR
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred with 2-3 years
- Ability to read and write legibly and understandable manner
Hollenbeck Palms is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, genetic information, disability status, military or veteran status, marital or family status, political activities or affiliations, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, and federal law.