Hollenbeck PalmsResidency Options
Choice. Care. Comfort.
Hollenbeck Palms is more than just a place to live. It is where friendships are made and enjoyed over the years. It is where new passions are discovered. And for our approximately 230 residents, Hollenbeck is truly home. Our amenities and curated events are designed to offer each resident the opportunity to enjoy and enhance their individual experience in an active, vibrant community.
As a nonprofit community, our only priorities are our residents and their wellbeing, not shareholders or investors.
Our residents enjoy healthy and delicious meals in two very different dining venues. Our Grand Dining Room has a traditional, elegant setting, while the Skyline Bistro offers a more casual dining experience with sweeping views of downtown Los Angeles. Residents can enjoy a visit to our retro ice cream parlor, which also overlooks downtown.Read more about community life
The Hollenbeck Lifestyle
Joining the Hollenbeck Palms community means easy access to carefully curated campus programs and close proximity to leading artistic, cultural, and educational venues.
Our on-campus educational center has an extensive library, a computer section, and hosts many guest lecturers from UCLA, USC, and other institutions, allowing ample opportunity to stimulate your mind. Residents also have access to business assistance with faxing, photocopying, shredding, banking, and postal services.
Stay active by taking advantage of our full gym with our on-site professional trainer and daily exercise classes, or enjoy a relaxing stroll through our lush gardens. Visit our purpose built art studio to tap into your creative side, or connect with friends and family in our game rooms that are designed for watching those all-important football or baseball games, playing cards, chess, backgammon, and more.
Residency at Hollenbeck Palms means you are in the heart of Los Angeles, and can enjoy visits to wonderful restaurants, theaters, concerts, museums, and galleries that the city has to offer.
Services and Amenities
- Transportation to medical appointments and shopping within a 10-mile radius
- Free parking for residents with cars and parking for guests
- Concierge services, including access to dry cleaning and alteration services
- Emergency-call system in each apartment
- Around the clock professional security personnel in a gated, garden campus
- Trained and licensed staff available 24 hours a day
- Access to onsite physicians, wellness consultations, and allied health professionals
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Daily newspapers available in common areas, and for those with a subscription your newspapers can be delivered directly to your apartment
- On-campus postal services, including convenient access to USPS, UPS, and FedEx services
- Maintenance of community, grounds, and apartment
- On-site convenience store
Financial Entry Plans
Hollenbeck Palms offers several financial options that can be tailored to your individual/financial needs. There is a month-to-month plan with no entry fee requirement, or an entry fee plan, which lowers your monthly costs.
When you select the entry fee option, a portion of the fee can be an income tax deduction as a medical expense. (See IRS Publication 502, Lifetime Care – Advance Payments.)
Each plan provides the resident with a comfortable home on our eight and a half -acre gated garden campus. Included are two or three meals per day, all utilities and maintenance, regular wellness checks, transportation, and an abundance of activities that life at Hollenbeck Palms offers.
Looking for more information? We are happy to explain these options in more detail during your visit to Hollenbeck Palms, or over the phone. Contact us to get started!