News & Blogs
Hollenbeck Headlines Summer 2019, NEW!
Hollenbeck Headlines is our informational newsletter in Adobe's convenient pdf format. It has been created for our web visitors but still may take several minutes to download depending upon your Internet connection speed. Please be patient. If you do not have the free Adobe Reader please click on the above image or the links in this paragraph for download and installation instructions. Sometimes it is easier to save the file to your computer first rather than to try to open the file from the Internet utilizing your web browser. Usually to accomplish this you right click with your mouse hovering over the link and choose the option "save target as."
- What is The Difference Between Home Care and Memory Care For People with Dementia Symptoms?
- What To Look For When Choosing a Retirement Location
- Ways to Relieve Seniors’ Anxiety About Returning to Normal
- Why Friendships Are Important for Someone Experiencing Dementia Symptoms
- Studies Show Exercise May Help Delay Dementia Symptoms and Memory Loss
- What to Be on the Lookout for in the 7 Stages of Dementia
- What Is the Difference Between Residential Care Homes and Assisted Living Facilities?
- Tips for Caring for an Aging Parent
- Maintaining a Healthy Brain As We Age
- How Hollenbeck Palms Has Helped Residents Cope During COVID-19
- Living Life In Harmony – A Hollenbeck Palms Resident Webinar
- Ending Loneliness In Seniors
- The Psychology of the Adult-Child and Parent Relationship – A Webinar
- Hollenbeck Happenings 2020
- Happenings at Hollenbeck Spring 2014
- “Attitude and Recovery” by Dr. Geraldine Branch
- Senior Stand Up Comedy at Hollenbeck Palms